SAOR021 - Emergency Response Overview
Discipline: Emergency response
Course level: Foundation
What this course about?
During this program participants will know how to prepare, write and test emergency plans that are appropriate to the risk that your organization is exposed to, learn how to identify hazards and prepare a comprehensive hazard register and establish an incident command system and ensure your communication lines between your team and external support groups are perfect.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for either senior managers or new employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company’s emergency response organization. The course would also suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to industry.
What will you learn?
- Define the role and explain the key responsibilities of the Fire/Emergency Response Team Leader.
- State the main priorities of the Fire/Emergency Response Team Leader.
- Explain the purpose of site ER arrangements and procedures.
- Identify the typical elements of emergency response planning.
- Explain the purpose of setting priorities and objectives in response to an incident.
- Explain the importance of monitoring environmental conditions during an incident.
- Explain the importance of monitoring human factors during an incident.
- Explain the reason for dynamic risk assessment during an emergency response.
1. Identify hazards
2. Producing a framework for managing crisis
3. Identifying and managing hazards
4. Fires and explosions
5. Total fire hazard management
6. Natural disasters
7. Organizing for emergencies
8. Route to successful emergency response
9. The emergency organization
10. Emergency response teams
11. Putting things together
12. Emergency response exercises
13. Incident command hierarchy
14. Incident command system principles
15. Mobilization and documentation
16. Taking command
17. Forward control tactics
18. Emergency response center
19. Emergency response center design
20. Software for emergencies
21. Incident investigation
22. HR issues and communications
23. Mission bow tie diagrams
- Основное понимание процесса управления ЧС
- Instructor-led online