Smart Virtual Classroom (open digital / virtual classroom).
Conducting classes is based on the fact that the teacher demonstrates text, drawings, graphics, presentations on an interactive board, while the content appears in the student's electronic notebook. A specially designed digital notepad and pen are used to create and edit text and images that can be redirected to any surface via a projector.
Classes are live streamed online, automatically recorded and published on the Learning Portal, allowing you to save them for reuse anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device. This makes it possible not to miss classes and keep up with classes and keep up with the passage of new material.
Game Based Learning (learning using a virtual game environment)
Real-life training uses the principles of game organization, which allows future professionals to rehearse and hone their skills in a virtual emergency. Learning as a game provides an opportunity to establish a connection between the learning activity and real life.
The technology provides the following learning opportunities:
- Focused on the needs of the user
- Instant feedback
- Independent decision making and choice of actions
- Better assimilation and memorization of the material
- Adaptive pace of learning tailored to the individual needs of the student
- Better transfer of skills learned in a learning situation to real conditions
Basic principles of training:
- A gradual increase in the level of difficulty in the game;
- Using a simplified version of a problem situation;
- Action in a variable gaming environment;
- The right choice is made through experimentation.
The main advantages of Game Based Learning technology:
- Low degree of physical risk and liability
- Motivation to learn while receiving positive emotions from the process;
- Practice - mirroring the real situation
- Timely feedback
- Choice of different playing roles
- Learning in collaboration
- Developing your own behavior strategy
Laboratory workshops using remote access technologies
Conducting practical classes online using remote access technologies for presentations, multimedia solutions and virtual reality:
- Laboratory workshops that simulate the operation of expensive bench equipment in real production
- Virtual experiment, which is visually indistinguishable from a remote real experiment performed
- Virtual instruments, which are an exact copy of real instruments
- Mathematical modeling to clarify the physical characteristics, chemical content of the investigated object or phenomenon.