- The trainings are conducted by practicing instructors with an international certificate CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) from the University of Cambridge and many years of experience in teaching English to adults. Their personal charm, energy and positive attitude help to forget about fatigue and learn the language with interest.
- Training is conducted using original training materials from Macmillan publishing house. They are considered among the best in the world for business. Themes and situations are as close as possible to modern reality and work.
- The programs are developed on the basis of international standards CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and adapted to the language level of the participants. Before starting the training, we conduct placement testing to determine the current level of students and distribute them into groups from A1 to C1 (Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate).
- From the very beginning, training is conducted in English using exercises to train speaking practice, writing business letters, translating texts and audio materials.
- In the learning process, students undergo intermediate tests.
- We are conducting final testing. Participants who pass the test at 70% + receive an international certificate.
- We provide the opportunity to take the online test LinguaSkill (formerly BULATS) - this is one of the most convenient and accurate ways to assess language skills for work.
- The main form of training is in groups of 6-12 people. Individual training is possible.
CEFR helps us understand not only the difference in language proficiency, but also how it progresses from level to level.
The European Association of Foreign Language Examination Boards (ALTE) believes that students spend a certain amount of supervised learning hours to advance to the next level. “Supervised Learning Hours” in this case refers to the time spent on the lesson and completing the tasks assigned by the mentor.
The English language training program is staffed by experienced and certified instructors with experience in teaching English in the energy sector.
All tutors are qualified English teachers or have a CELTA and at least 5 years of experience teaching English to adults.